Accredited by :
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments)is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is recognized as a world-class international product and is the defacto standard method for project management throughout the world. The PRINCE2® method is in the public domain, offering non proprietary, best practice guidance on project management.
The PRINCE2® Foundation course will provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2®methodology including the seven processes, seven themes and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2® method. The successful completion of the Foundation exam will give the delegate a recognized Foundation qualification. The Foundation level measures whether a delegate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2®.
Course and Learning Objectives
Following the completion of the course participants will be able to:
· Learn, understand and use the most important concepts of the PRINCE2® method.
· Monitor a project within the boundaries of the Project Plan.
· Participate effectively in a project in accordance with the PRINCE2® method.
· Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven themes,the seven processes and the sub-processes, and the seven principles.
· State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
· State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
· State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
· Pass the Foundation Exam.
· Lay a firm Foundation knowledge to allow delegates to move onto Practitioner Level.
· Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
· Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled,well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
The eLearning can be used during a period of three months (90 days). In this period you can use the eLearning to get more insight into the fundamentals of PRINCE2® and how to apply it to projects. The eLearning helps you to practice and build hands-on skills. No technical IT prerequisite knowledge is required.
Students who have attended the e-learning are prepared to successfully take the associated PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam which is a requirement for attending any of the further PRINCE2® courses available.
Course Student Material
Two weeks prior, students will receive Pre-Read material to prepare themselves for the course. At the beginning of the course, students will receive a PRINCE2® Foundation classroom workbook containing all of the presentation materials, course notes,case study and sample exams.